Sunday 22 February 2009

Notes from Prayer Meeting for Mickels London Feb 09

Subject: Messages from the Prayer Meeting

Hi S&T,

As promised for you to weigh up, here are the impressions that people
had when we prayed for you last Saturday morning:

One man had picture of pearl - they start as grit in the system. The
oyster does it's best to get rid of them, but by doing so makes them
more valuable, forming a pearl.

Isaiah 41:10,

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

and prayed for the fear of the Lord to be on the whole community.

One lady saw a picture of Tina walking along surrounded by white
doves tracing her body, shielding her - she took this to mean the peace
of God through the Holy Spirit.

Trust these things are accurate and of some use!!

Bless you and hopefully speak this weekend,

Love,

..

Riverside Vineyard Church

No comments: