Wednesday 23 December 2009

Updates from Mickels December 2009

5 December 2009

Doen’s grandmother has lung cancer. She told me that Doen is praying for her every day. Here is Doen. A little fool of 6 years old with learning sufficiency praying in the name of Jesus for his grandmother.

God has chosen the foolish things to shame the wise………



9 December 2009

Om ’s mum became a Christian 3 months ago. She told me that Om was open to God ever since she is coming to Kham Siri- quite a while back now.

Uan was drunk yesterday. I’ve never seen him like that.i don’t know anymore what to believe about him and his faith. On one hand he has a lot of influence on his family but on the other hand he is not committed at all. Don’t know what to do. Lun Chan died- I know, even when we prayed for healing. Am I too extreme on healing. But where is the balance there? I don’t know



19 December 2009

Tina & I visited Doen’s grandmother together. She knew that we are sent by God to see her and explain the good news to her. She received it with gladness. She said Christianity is straight forward coming to the truth straight away. Buddhism has lots of rituals, but no direction. We explained to her that she doesn’t have to be scared of death because in Jesus we have life eternally. It looked like a honest real conversion.

Today I’ve seen her. She shone . I believe she met Jesus.

On Monday I’ll visit her together with Tim.



Today we had our Christmas party. It was good. All together almost 50 people.

No comments: